See our outstanding selection of built-in grills
You know how parties and family gatherings tend to find everyone laughing and talking in the kitchen? Well, in a similar way, nothing energizes backyard patio gatherings more than built-in grills. The sizzling sounds, wonderful smells and sensational presence of a built-in grill truly cannot be matched for a first and lasting impression from your guests.
A representative from our highly trained sales staff will show you the very best built-in grills that are made in America today and discuss the finer points in selecting the perfect built-in grill for your new or existing patio.
What to look for in a built-in grill
Beyond what basics you should look for even in grill carts, you need to consider that a built-in grill is more permanent in nature than a grill cart. One rolls away for replacement, the other involves more work. So consider as well:
- Dimensions: Length, width, and depth all matter when your grill is going to be affixed into a wall.
- Elegance: You want an attractive design with a smart layout, because both you and your guests will just expect more “pizzazz” then they would from a more-common grill cart.
- Color: Will the color of the grill lid attractively match or complement your patio material or your home’s exterior colors? Do you want the grill to “pop” or to blend in?
- Add-ons and accessories: Now is the time to carefully consider side burners, warming areas, and so forth, as you want to get everything planned correctly the first time!
- Gas line: If this is a new built-in grill installation, then you will need to consider where and how you will have your propane line installed.
Our featured built-in grill brands:
We carefully research all featured brands and recommend only the best quality to you. Also depend on us for installation, service, and fuel delivery. Contact us to speak with a representative today!